Breaking News

Dakota Johnson Is My Favorite Comedian

Dakota Johnson Is My Favorite Comedian

Oh my god I could do this for the rest of my life I'm Dakota Johnson let's see. how much money I can fit in my mouth dad are you watching this what a great skill that's $1100 I think you go far everyone's brokenhearted that the gap in your teeth is not there anymore and fans are heartbroken people are upset no one knows. what to say what is going on well has having a lot of neck problems recently so my my orthodontist.

She decided that it would too I broke this tooth this one's fake let me feel it feel different it feels like a tooth that one fake to Almighty. the fig yeah I see this one might be fake as well yeah that's weird let me tap an ear - it's good to see you Dakota you look fantastic did you try that on before you uh do you want a blanket or anything um sorry Oh here. I just put that right there you go oh yeah let's just put some more how's that I feel good all right good.

You turned 30 I did and how was the party I wasn't invited I did invite you and you didn't come so this time you invited me .yeah are you sure yeah how do you know I don't think so ask everybody ask Jonathan your producer okay you. where I wasn't by there why didn't I go I don't know was it was it oh yeah I had that thing it was probably in Malibu that's too far for me to go to yeah yeah anyone yeah no I think I do remember I was invited thank you.

but TIG Notaro performed at your party she did she just have to say thatyou're fine you're not really fun you just can't get into it because they I have this crazy fake tattoo on my arm and I didn't know that it was gonna show in my this outfit okay it does that's the least of your concern right now is that I'm sorry. oh no I was just talking to my favorite actress the other day jack askin and she's my favorite actress too I heard about because I had left your birthday party before that happened oh why no I was out of town I had the battery and this is the most important question Dakota Johnson.

so we don't know if that's true maybe he was just saying that but but he said that it was your kiss so yeah duh yeah so hard but Monday it came out that you were pregnant and so I'm just saying. how's that going well I'm the only thing I'm pregnant with is a lot of really good ideas

No comments